ss_blog_claim=dcde78cc2c2c210eb09ae75ceb73eb73

3.25.2008

Up The Travel River Without a Paddle?

Kayak.comRecently I bought a plane ticket and being as rich as I'm not ;) I had to search for the cheapest flight I could find. I spent hours and hours checking out every travel site I could find. Then after all these hours, and deciding on which flight to buy, I was reading on a travel forum and came across a post about www.Kayak.com This site is pretty amazing when it comes to searching for travel deals. All those hours I spent could have been condensed to a couple minutes with Kayak. Why is Kayak different?
1. Search 450+ travel sites at once and find the cheapest flights, hotels, cars & cruises
2. Compare results from all sites together - filter and sort instantly
3. Click to buy direct from airlines or agencies (Kayak is not a travel agent)
4. It's almost too good to be true, but Kayak is free!
Save yourself hours of time & go to Kayak. I always will from now on.

0 comments:

 
Header by WebGoodies411 Template by Amanda @ BloggerBuster