ss_blog_claim=dcde78cc2c2c210eb09ae75ceb73eb73

3.24.2008

I'm So Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a reader subscribed through RSS. WAIT! I just went to my blog & now I have 4!!! I'm so new to blogging that I don't really know what it all means yet but 4 is such a cooler number than 0! I'm just so excited because although I started trying to do this in September 07, I only really got going this month. THANKS whoever you 4 are! Also THANKS to the MyBlogLog friends that have joined my community. THANKS again to Supermomof7 for whose blog inspired me to keep at it. THANK YA! THANK YA! THANK YA!

1 comments:

Tidbits Of Tammy said...

You are so funny! But I do the same thing. It makes you feel good that your not blogging to yourself!

 
Header by WebGoodies411 Template by Amanda @ BloggerBuster