ss_blog_claim=dcde78cc2c2c210eb09ae75ceb73eb73

3.12.2008

Thank You Blogger Buster

I searched high and low, far and wide for the right template for my blog... finally...FINALLY!! Blogger Buster had what I was looking for: a 3 column template that...worked...wasn't ugly...and that I could make my own. I changed the colors and created my own header but it seriously took me 4 months to find something to even begin to build on. If you blog and you've never been to Blogger Buster you have to go NOW! Amanda has gorgeous templates and tutorials for customizing your blog so it feels like it really belongs to you. Most comforting to me was being able to understand the directions. Some blog helpers talk so hi-tech that unless you already know how to do it you're not going to understand how they are telling you to do it :) Blogger Buster was a life-saver, well Ok, maybe they didn't save my life, but dang! I'm just so happy with how my blog looks and functions now.

0 comments:

 
Header by WebGoodies411 Template by Amanda @ BloggerBuster