ss_blog_claim=dcde78cc2c2c210eb09ae75ceb73eb73

3.20.2008

Organizing Help From a Junkie

If Marla Cilley is the queen of conquering clutter, then Laura of I'm An Organizing Junkie is the princess :) Laura is a self-proclaimed "resident 'freak' with a crazy passion for organizing". Her site is a lot of fun and and packed fantastic organizing information. One of my favorite categories is "Menu Plan Monday". Each Monday Laura posts her menu for the week and then about 250 other bloggers link to this post with their menus for the week. This is a gold mine for me. I HATE TO COOK...its true :( I hate to think of what to make, I hate to buy it, I hate to prep it, I hate to cook it and I hate to clean it up - Okay may a little TMI :) Anyway this is a HUGE! source for menu ideas. She has many fun categories like Storage Star, Tacke It Tuesday, Works For Me Wednesday & Slow Cooking Thursday. She also has created a "Monthly Organizing Roundup" which leads her readers through a different part of the home each month in depth. This is definitely one of my favorite blogs!

0 comments:

 
Header by WebGoodies411 Template by Amanda @ BloggerBuster