ss_blog_claim=dcde78cc2c2c210eb09ae75ceb73eb73

5.08.2008

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! and Miscellaneous

1. Just a little shout-out to all who have taken the time to leave comments. I have tried to reply in the comments as I have seen others do but it doesn't post. Just wanted y'all to know I appreciate it so much.

2. I reorganized and decluttered. Hope it makes a more enjoyable viewing experience. Even I was feeling attacked by all the ads I had on here :)

3. My oldest daughter will be graduating (I'm sooo proud!!) from high school in 2 weeks so posting has been sporadic and will get more so between now and then. Just hang with me and I'll get back to my original intention of an AM post and a PM post each day. After its all done I'll be able to get some comments returned and visit my readers blogs more. Thanks again!

0 comments:

 
Header by WebGoodies411 Template by Amanda @ BloggerBuster