ss_blog_claim=dcde78cc2c2c210eb09ae75ceb73eb73

5.25.2008

Get Inspired to Lose by Reading About Others Who Have

I love to see before and after photos of people who have lost weight and read the stories of how they did it. Its very motivational. At
The Weigh We Were
you can find loads of motivational stories with before and after pics. You will also find links to over 1000 weight loss blogs and you can add yours to the list. There are video stories too and a message board. Every person has a different story, a different eating plan, a different exercise plan proving that there is no perfect way for all of us. We each have to find our best individual weight loss plan. The pic here is of Maggie Sorrells who lost 300 lbs. She says... "Perseverance is most important. If you mess up, especially in the beginning you're going to slip. Don't say, "I'll start over Monday." Start over right now. The worst enemy is if you give up. What got me to the end, to losing 300 pounds, was persevering. On days I wanted to eat the whole bowl of something -- I had to talk myself through it. The truth was, I really wasn't hungry."

1 comments:

Rozella said...

This post is a reminder to stop eating chocolates! Hehehe I need to lose a few pounds so that I can fit well into my 80s outfit. :P

 
Header by WebGoodies411 Template by Amanda @ BloggerBuster