ss_blog_claim=dcde78cc2c2c210eb09ae75ceb73eb73

6.03.2008

Need Structure? Overscheduled? Too Much to Remember? Go Ping Yourself :)

I am good at the computer, I am good at the internet and I am good at my job...but I am not good at life. I tend to get very distracted by the streams of creativity constantly flooding my mind. For a long time I have wished to find an alarm clock that had multiple settings to keep me on track and help me become a more structured person. I've found something EVEN BETTER! Ping Me is a unique site that makes it easier to keep track of things you need to do - it's mobile and interactive. Create a Ping, set a date and you'll receive a reminder by E-mail or TXT to your phone. Because Pings are interactive, just reply to the message to reschedule if you need more time. You can even create new Pings from your phone or tag your Pings to create to-do lists. I love how my Pings appear on the Ping Me site as sticky notes. You can also Ping your children, spouse, friends, etc.

1 comments:

riablahgs said...

Wow, this is a nice system. I'll check it out!

 
Header by WebGoodies411 Template by Amanda @ BloggerBuster